A list of six low-calorie foods when you’re running low on energy.
I made a list of six ana approved foods that you can consume when your body needs energy. Following low-calorie diet plans can be difficult for cravings and our energy level. You need to make sure you refuel your body with energy providing foods and drinks. So here you have it anas, my top six foods for when you need an energy boost.
- Caffeine: Whether it’s coffee, tea, or Diet Coke, caffeine gives your body energy and makes you feel awake. It’s probably the most common energy source for anas.
- Lite orange juice: Lite orange juice contains half the sugar as regular orange juice, only about 40 calories per cup, and it’s a good source of carbs. It’s ideal because the sugar and carbs are going to give you the fuel to start your day and keep you going.
- Diet energy drinks: These babies will leave with an energy overload. There are so many brands out there with so many flavors to choose from. If you need a quick can of energy grab one of these.
- Fruit: Fruit is natural, a good source of vitamins and minerals, a good source of natural sugar, a good source of fiber, and has carbs. Most fruit is low calorie so it’s completely safe. So go ahead and grab an apple when you need the energy.
- Oatmeal/cereal/granola bars: Go for the lower calorie and lower sugar options. These grains are full of carbs and some sugar so that you will feel satisfied and energized.
- Veggies: You can never go wrong with veggies. They’re low calorie, filling, natural, and super healthy for you. You can eat whichever you want but starchy ones do contain more carbs. Load up on your veggies!
So there you have it, anas. Make sure you always have these foods available for when you need the energy!
Hope you enjoyed,