Today, I wanted to share this amazing recipe with you guys. I like cookies, other people cookies, you probably like cookies, pretty much everyone likes cookies, no? No one can deny some delicious chocolate chip cookies. They’re sweet and just so yummy. We don’t like the calories in the cookies, though. Chocolate chip cookies can be high calorie and high fat. Well, not anymore. Today, I’m going to share with you guys an amazing chocolate chip cookies recipe that will satisfy your cravings without sacrificing your diet plan.
So here is the amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe*
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 3 tbsp. of margarine
- 3 tbsp. of applesauce
- 1/3 cup of Splenda brown sugar**
- 3 tbsp. of Splenda
- 1/2 a smashed banana
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Smash your banana and mix with applesauce, margarine, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly mix in your flour to the mix.
- Add your baking soda, and both your Splenda mixes.
- Mix in your chocolate chips.
- Form into small balls and bake for about 15 minutes at 350 F, checking for golden brown edges.
Calories: About 1,100 for the entire batch.
*Note: this is NOT my recipe. I asked a member of Myproana.com to help me with a low-calorie chocolate chip cookies recipe and she gave me this. I do NOT own this recipe. For privacy reasons, I’m not going to say the specific member who gave the recipe.
**I couldn’t find Splenda brown sugar mix, so I did some research. Splenda brown sugar mix is made up of half brown sugar and half regular Splenda. This means that you can make the Splenda brown sugar mix by just substituting half the measurement for brown sugar and the other half for regular Splenda.
I tried this recipe and the cookies were delicious and super low-calorie. I hope you all go out and make some and tell me how it goes!