Today I wanted to share an amazing and delicious cookie dough recipe. I love cookie dough more than actual cookies, but the raw egg is technically not safe to eat and it gives me terrible stomach problems. So, I have a lower calorie, ana approved safe cookie dough recipe for you all. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil spread/margarine/unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 cup of Splenda/stevia/Equal
- 1/2 cup of Splenda brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of skim milk/unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
*I gave you guys some options. I used: vegetable oil spread, Splenda, light brown sugar, and skim milk.
- In a bowl, sift in your flour and your salt. Then, mix them together and set aside.
- In another bowl, cut up your butter and pour in your sugars.
- With an electric hand mix, mix in your butter and sugars until they are fluffy.
- Pour in your vanilla extract and mix again.
- Pour in half your flour/salt mix with half the milk and blend.
- Pour in the other half of your flour/salt mix and milk and blend.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- While it’s ready to eat, I think it tastes better after refrigerating it for a while.
Roll them up into balls!
That’s it! Yum!