Hello beautiful people,
If you’re anything like me, you love coffee. You have an addiction to coffee that goes beyond love. For me, coffee is like my best friend (next to Taylor Swift and Diet Coke). Coffee gives you energy and it tastes amazing. My favorite coffee shop is of course, Starbucks. Starbucks is amazing, all their drinks are delicious! But like anything, Starbucks is loaded with calories. Not to worry lovelies because I got you covered. Today I am going to give you the skinny on Starbucks so you can enjoy your Starbucks drink without sacrificing your diet.
Here are some of the lowest calorie drinks to order at Starbucks:
- Brewed coffee. Plain old coffee is only 5 calories for a grande.
- Iced coffee. Only 5 calories. Make sure to ask it without the syrup or substitute it for a sugar-free kind! You can even add a splash of nonfat milk.
- Americano. At only 15 calories per grande size, I love this drink for when I just need a quick caffeine fix.
- Misto. I love these! They’re cheaper than lattes and lower-calorie. Make sure to ask it with nonfat milk and you can even ask it with a sugar-free syrup and they’re about 80 calories in a grande.
- Cappuccino. Ask it with nonfat milk and they’re only 80 calories in a grande.
- Skinny vanilla latte. Probably the most classic skinny drink on the Starbucks menu. My favorite drink on the menu. They’re only 120 calories in a grande or 90 calories in a tall. Taylor Swift drinks skinny caramel lattes to stay skinny!
- Skinny mocha. A tall skinny mocha is only about 110 calories and a grande is about 140 calories.
- Skinny caramel macchiato. A classic drink only about 100 calories in a tall and 130 in a grande.
- Latte macchiato. Only about 130 calories in a grande if you ask it with non-fat milk.
- Flat white. 130 calories if you ask it with nonfat milk.
- Hot tea. Any flavor of hot tea is 0 calories per any size. I love the passion tango tea.
- Iced tea. Any flavor of ice tea is also 0 calories as long as you ask it without the sweetener.
- Green tea latte. A tall green tea latte with nonfat milk is 140 calories.
- Royal English breakfast tea latte. Only 110 calories in a tall with of course, nonfat milk.
- Oprah cinnamon chai tea latte. There’s 130 calories in a tall with nonfat milk.
- Tea/lemonade mix. In any tea/lemonade mix grande drink there’s about 45 calories when you ask for the unsweetened version.
- Cool lime. 70 calories in a grande. My favorite!
- very berry hibiscus. 70 calories in a grande.
- Strawberry acai. 90 calories in a grande.
- Coffee light frap. Only 90 calories in a tall and 110 calories in a grande.
- Caramel light frap. Only 100 calories in a tall and 140 calories in a grande.
- Caffe vanilla light frap. 130 calories in a tall.
- Mocha light frap.Only 110 calories in a tall and 140 calories in a grande.
- Cinnamon dolce light frap. 110 calories in a tall.
- Order your drink iced. The ice takes up calories.
- Always get nonfat milk.
- Try the sugar-free syrups. They’re all 0 calories.
- No whip cream!
- Always ask for the unsweetened version.
- Get the skinny version of espresso drinks.
- Plain is always better.
- Smaller sizes means less calories.
- Get light blend fraps.
- Sweeten you drink with Splenda or Equal.
That’s about it! Now you are a skinny Starbucks drink master. You’re welcome! 😛
What are your favorite Starbucks drinks?