I just wanted to share my top rules for being a skinny girl. I hope you enjoy!
- Stay hydrated. Make sure you are drinking enough water and other liquids because they keep you full and glowing.
- Make a safe foods list. Make sure they’re all low in calorie and relatively healthy and only eat foods from this list.
- Go vegetarian. Don’t eat meat, it’s terrible for you, the environment, and the animals. Meat is gross, high in fat, high in calories, high in cholesterol, and it’s filled with cruelty.
- Don’t eat junk food. There is no room for junk food or meat in a skinny girl’s diet.
- Have cheat days. You need to go out, life happens. In these cases, being a vegetarian (even better: a vegan) will save your life and calories. It’s hard to eat vegan or vegetarian at fast food places, your only options are meatless, eggless, cheeseless, ranchless salads and apple slices.
- Exercise. There is no way around it. You have to exercise at least 5 days a week to burn calories and tone up.
- Have a thinspo. Thinspo is incredibly motivating. Make sure you keep their body in your mind at all times. I constantly ask myself, “would Taylor Swift eat this?”
- Grains. Limit them, you need carbs yes, but you can get all you need from fruits and veggies. You don’t need grains.
- Light drinks. Only consume drinks that are low in calories or zero calorie. These include things like water, tea, coffee, diet soda, diet drinks, light juice, and skim or light milks.
- What you can eat: fruit (limit avocados and coconuts), veggies (limit potates, corn, and peas), protein (egg whites, non-fat Greek yogurt, skim milk or light soy milk, some beans, some vegan meats. Limit tofu, nuts, and other beans and vegan meats), and light/diet drinks.
- Chew sugar-free gum. It suppresses your hunger.
- Only use laxatives or purge when needed. This isn’t the healthiest so make sure you don’t do it often.
- Distract yourself from food. Find a job, volunteer, etc. to distract yourself from eating.
- Learn to not eat often. You have to retrain your brain to need less food.
- Don’t keep binge or junk food around.